- Maintaining the financial records and preparing accounts & tax returns
- Issuing the quarterly levy notices & following up any unpaid levies
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes
- Managing insurance claims
- Signing contracts and issuing work orders
- Issuing letters & notices to enforce the rules & by-laws
- Processing all applications (eg. for keeping pets, doing works within apartments etc.)
You should contact the Strata Manager if you:
- Wish to make changes to your particulars on the strata roll (such as contact phone number, mailing address, email)
- Have any queries about the levies you are being charged
- Need a password to log on to the Strata Manager’s website to view minutes of meetings etc.
- Have any queries in relation to the minutes of Executive Committee or General Meetings
- Require information in relation to Mondrian’s insurance coverage
- Wish to place a motion on the agenda for the next General Meeting of owners
- Are lodging an application for owners corporation permission (pets, building works etc.). Please see the Living section for the full range of items requiring applications & permission.
Contact Details for Strata Manager
|Strata Plus Pty Ltd
PO Box H181, Australia Square, NSW 1215
Level 2, 80 Cooper St. Surry Hills NSW 2010
(all emails should reference SP 69259 Mondrian in the subject line)
|02 8198 8500
02 9319 1866
About Strata Plus
Strata Plus Pty Ltd have acted as the strata managers for the Mondrian since the original registration of the strata scheme in 2003.